Got a question or just want to get in touch?
David, Matt and their friendly staff are always available to answer your questions and have already ensured thousands of guests have had a wonderful holiday. So drop us a line now.
We are checking email constantly, so even if you are in a rush for information we’ll get back to you straight away.
Further down the page you will find information on payment options and our cancellation policy.
We accept various forms of payment including:
- Cash – Philippine pesos, USD, Euros (Exchange rates are not great on the island so we suggest bringing Pesos if you can)
- Credit cards & Bank Transfers – Credit cards and bank transfers are gladly accepted. Please contact us for details. Transfer or deposit money directly to our Bank of the Philippine Islands account at any branch nationwide. Or if you live in Hong Kong at the BPI branch in Central.
required to confirm the reservation
- Fun dive bookings – P5,000
- eLearning code – P7,500 per student
- Bookings with accommodation – 50% of total room price upon reservation with balance of room total due 14 days before check-in
Unfortunately if you have to cancel your trip close to the booking date there is a forfeit of deposit as outlined below :
- cancellations within 7 days of check in -100% of payment made
- more than 7 days – 50% of payment made
Bookings with accommodation
- more than 60 days prior to arrival date – P2500
- within 7-60 days – 50% of payment made
- less than 7 days – 100% of payment made
*if you would like to postpone your booking to a future date this can be done free of charge unless within 14 days of check in, in which case a fee of 10% of payment made applies.
Evolution is here to offer you the best service and highest quality facilities we can. As we are an island destination and subject to the vagaries of the weather, coastguard restrictions etc we recommend that ALL TRAVELLERS carry comprehensive travel and medical insurance. In the unfortunate event that your trip is delayed or cancelled due to transport issues by land, sea or air, medical emergency or any other reason, Evolution will not refund the reservation either partially or in full outside of the stated cancellation policy.
If travel to Malapascua is impeded by weather, sudden closures by the Coast Guard, national or international travel restrictions, flight, immigration or customs delays etc Evolution is not responsible for rebooking or paying for accommodation on mainland Cebu. If you need to spend a night on the mainland before crossing to Malapascua Evolution is not responsible for any costs related to this, although we can certainly assist with logistics where possible. Please note the last permitted boat crossing to Malapascua is 5:30pm under official coastguard regulations.
Any transport booked through Evolution is also subject to these same terms and conditions. Any forced stop due to weather conditions or events beyond our control are not the responsibility of Evolution. Once the reason for the delay has been resolved, Evolution will resume your trip to the island as quickly as possible. Again Evolution is not responsible for any costs related to this.