Got a question or just want to get in touch?
David, Matt and their friendly staff are always available to answer your questions and have already ensured thousands of guests have had a wonderful holiday. So drop us a line now.
We are checking email constantly, so even if you are in a rush for information we’ll get back to you straight away.
Further down the page you will find information on payment options and our cancellation policy.
We accept various forms of payment including:
- Cash – Philippine pesos, USD, Euros (Exchange rates are not great on the island so we suggest bringing Pesos if you can)
- Credit cards & Bank Transfers – Credit cards and bank transfers are gladly accepted. Please contact us for details. Transfer or deposit money directly to our Bank of the Philippine Islands account at any branch nationwide. Or if you live in Hong Kong at the BPI branch in Central.
Unfortunately if you have to cancel your trip close to the booking date there is a forfeit of deposit as outlined below :
- More than 30 days prior to booking date – P2500 administration fee.
- 7-30 days – 20% of total booking cost.
- 3-6 days – 50% of total booking cost.
- Less than 3 days – 100% of total booking cost