The Craic House is the best bar on Malapascua, no ifs, buts or maybes.
It’s an Irish pub on a Filipino beach, or a Filipino pub with warm Irish hospitality and a Celtic commitment to fun and frivolity. You choose.
With well over a decade of experience our large, open plan restaurant has become one of the cornerstones of the beach and post-dive experience. Since its inception we have carefully curated our music selection to distinguish ourselves from the repetitive pop brigade.
Feel the white sand between your toes as you enjoy a freshly prepared Mango Shake while staring out to sea or sit at our bar counter and chat with the friendly locals over a beer. With free WiFi you can catch up with friends or plan your next adventure.
Tantalise your tastebuds at The Craic House!
Most importantly The Craic House has gained a solid reputation for its service orientated philosophy and tasty original food. Our guests continue to rate us in high regard on trip advisor and we constantly strive to innovate and keep up with the ever changing trends and dietary needs of the current global traveler.
We refuse to have 150 dishes on our menu and we refuse to bend our identity, we are THE pub on Malapascua. At the Craic House you will find a smaller pub inspired menu and an ever changing specials board with a local ingredient flair. Using only the freshest local produce and the best imported ingredients available, you will find our menu to be familiar yet miles away. Put your trust in us and we will reward your taste buds.Check us out on tripadvisor
To get your mouth watering…
Here are some of our most popular dishes, many never before served in this country.
- Mezze plate – Jalapeño falafel, kalamansi hummus, pico de gallo salsa, olives and warm flatbreads.
- Tuna Burger – Locally line caught fresh seasoned tuna patty served in a homemade bun with jalapeño mayo, lettuce and tomato
- Dhal curry served with rice & chapatis
- Breaded Chicken Escalope “Milanese”, served with rosemary and garlic sautéed potato and kalamansi butter
- Classic mac ‘n cheese with herb & garlic pork meatballs
- TCH Famous Curry Chips – twice fried with our special curry sauce
- Jalapeño falafel wrap – homemade jalapeño flavoured falafel wrapped with lettuce, tomato, cucumber kalamansi hummus.
- Ice cream sundae – 2 scoops of cookie dough ice cream topped with mini Oreo, crushed peanut and chocolate syrup
This is just a selection of our ever changing, dynamic menu cooked to order in Malapascua’s only Public House.
We also have the largest selection of quality vegetarian options on Malapascua, with plenty of vegan options available.
Craic House Videos
For those of you who have been here, then you know The Craic Dealers in our restaurant have the important job of making sure all the divers and guests are well fed and watered all day long.
In our new series, we will let them tell you about some of our more popular dishes themselves.